Blendworth Interiors – Horndean, Hampshire
Established in 1921 Blendworth International is a renowned British design-led interiors company producing beautiful fabrics and wallpapers.
We are looking to recruit a Designer to work alongside our Senior Designer based at our studio in Horndean, Hampshire.
You will need to:-
- Be skilful at drawing, painting and be able to show confidence with colour, working to a specific brief set out by the Senior Designer and Managing Director.
- Have knowledge of weaving and printing design and processes.
- Have knowledge of furnishing design repeats and be proficient at creating them.
- Be able to work independently
- Must be accomplished at Photoshop and experience with AVA would be preferable along with the technical ability to be able to adapt to other textile packages with ease.
- Have the ability to work on any special design projects and collaborations that may occur within the design studio.
- Be able to create mock ups for photo shoots and press.
- Organise the studio when necessary working on any associated administrative and housekeeping duties.
- Follow and adhere to all timings within the critical path.
- Present collections in house and to specific customers.
- Assist in setting up and organising trade shows, press events and photo shoots.
- Travel when required for research and trade shows.
- Work alongside other areas of the business when required, offering design and technical support as needed.
- Assist in correspondence when required with customers and suppliers.
- Adhere to the studio budget.
Previous experience of working on textile designs is required.
£18,000-£20,000 per annum
Please send your C.V. to email@example.com